Due to Covid-19 and current guidelines the ‘Good Manufacturing and Distribution Practice' (GMDP) Symposium will be returning later this year in a new virtual format.
The Good Distribution Practice (GDP) event is suitable for all wholesalers, including those operating from registered pharmacies. The event would benefit managers and key staff members involved in procuring, supplying, exporting, and storing medicines as well as Responsible Persons and Quality personnel.
The Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) event is ideal for pharmaceutical industry professionals in quality control, quality assurance, supply chain and production management, as well as regulatory and compliance specialists involved in the manufacturing of medicines.
These events will provide the latest information and guidance on changing legislation and increasing complexity in the manufacturing and distribution chain. The symposium will offer a virtual learning experience addressing key topics and compliance trends within both Good Manufacturing and Good Distribution Practice and also allowing for networking between delegates and submission of questions to the inspectors.
- Gain greater knowledge of the quality and compliance issues affecting organisations.
- Have a clear understanding of your key responsibilities and accountabilities as a Responsible Person with a clear focus on the legal and compliance aspects and eligibility as set out in guidance note 6.
- Recognise commonly seen GDP deficiencies and learn how to improve compliance in your organisation.
- Understand the key challenges of Covid 19 on our work, how we maintained regulatory oversight and ongoing work.
- Learn further about the work of CMT/IAG.
- An opportunity to share concerns and learn directly from the MHRA.
- Learn about key development areas for GMP.
- Learn about reactive, responsive and innovative GMP regulation.
Questions For The Panel
Once you have registered, you will have the opportunity to submit pre-event questions to our panel of speakers via the Delegate Area. You will be issued with login details on your registration confirmation email. The team will endeavour to answer as many of these questions as they can at the event.
To submit your questions, please log into the Delegate Area and go to Panel Questions in the menu.
Twitter - #gmdp20
- Tweets will appear here soon
Fantastic event - best GDP so far.
Excellent GMP presentations and presenters, good technical training rather than just Regulatory updates.
It even exceeded my expectations since this was my first MHRA Symposium.
Thoroughly enjoyed the day and learned so much about a side of the industry I have never worked in.
It is always good to get an insight into what the MHRA expect from the industry at present and going forward as 'best practice' for GMP.
As ever, the topics covered were very relevant to my role and provided valuable insight as to challenges facing the whole industry not just my own company.
Given insights and expectations were explained well and also the workshops were really helpful.
Very Informative and well structured. Good to have some requirements reinforced.